Dr. Morganstern is a leading physician and recognized leader in treating male medical issues, who has performed hormone pellet implantation procedures for over 30 years.
Who Needs Low Testosterone Treatment?
Typically, low testosterone is associated with men over the age of 50, but it can occur at any age, even in teenagers and young adults. In a word, proper testosterone balance is a key to a man’s well-being and life. With Dr. Morganstern’s treatment, your body can return to its normal balance.
What are the signs of Low Testosterone?
- Decreased penile erection
- Reduced penis firmness
- Fatigue/Low energy
- Decreased Sex Drive and Desire
- Weight Gain
- Reduced Muscle Mass and Strength
- Increased body fat
- Sleeping problems
- Memory loss
- Decreased bone mass (Osteoporosis – yes, men can have this condition!)
- Gynecomastia (Increased male breast tissue)
- Sleep Disturbances